Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deleting locations

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
smawlavizada_clarkpacific_com
427 Views, 3 Replies

deleting locations

I am trying to delete all the locations that I made under the setup of my BIM file. Unfortunately it does not delete all the files, a few of the files are left, and it keeps giving me the error message that it is linked to issues, checklist etc. 

But I have no checklists, issues or docuements. What can I do to remove these locations? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hello Shams,

Thank you for participating in our community forms.

One of the most common places where the linked Issues can be missed are under the "Void" status. Please check the Void status filter for any Issues there and if you still don't see any there then please create a ticket by sending in an email along with the name of your project to bim360field.support@autodesk.com

Our support team will troubleshoot this further and provide the updates accordingly.

Thanks,

Chirag Modi
Message 3 of 4

Can we delete issues? Not just void it? If not can I just delete the entire project, and just make a new one? I don't know what the restart button under projects was, but it didn't do anything

Shams Mawlavizada
AC2 Quality Control Field Inspector
510-861-4833
1980 South River Road | West Sacramento, CA 95691
smawlavizada@clarkpacific.com | www.clarkpacific.com

[Description: Description: CPLogo]
Message 4 of 4

Shams,

The Issues cannot be deleted, only voided. The restart button will disable/enable the project, it will not start the project from blank. Please send an email with the name of the project to our support team at bim360field.support@autodesk.com and I will work with them to have the links removed.

Thanks,

Chirag Modi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report