Community
BIM 360 Field Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Field Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Field topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Updates Questions

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
481 Views, 2 Replies

Daily Updates Questions

Can two people work on one daily update?

Will the daily updates be added to the I-pad, similar to the PC?

Additional question:

Status – Can we edit these?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
chirag.modi
in reply to: Anonymous

Maryia,

Currently, only the author will be able to see their own/created Daily Updates. Two people should not work on the same Daily Update (this is only possible if multiple users are logged under the same user) at the same time as the 2nd user will override the previous changes. If two people do need to work on the same Daily Update then one should complete the work, save and then have the 2nd user make additional changes.

The author (author login) should be able to make edits. The Daily Update will be available on the iPad in one of our future releases. ETA is not available on that at this time.

Thanks,

Chirag Modi
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: chirag.modi

Hi,

Is there a timeline of when the Daily Updates can be synced and viewed by all Users?  This would be a great feature as it is common to have the Field staff input the Daily Updates from the jobsite (often out of town) while the Office staff are in the office.  We are constantly sending the PDF Daily Updates back and forth and with all of the syncing 360 Field does already, I'm surprised this part of the program is not able to do the same.  Excellent program though, I'm a huge supporter!

Regards,

Mike 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report