TRANSLATE

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
HOWARDGLAD
2909 Views, 6 Replies

TRANSLATE

I HAVE SUTOSKETCH 9

WHEN I GO TO EDIT-TRANSFORM-TRANSLATE: I GET IT T O MOVE WHERE I WANT IT, HOWEVER THE ORIGINAL PART OF THE DRAWING IS STILL SHOWING. WHEN I AM MOVING IT AN INCH AWAY IT IS VERY DIFICULT THE MANUALLY DELETE IT.

IT USED TO WORK FINE

THANK YOU 

HOWARD 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
StevenMac
in reply to: HOWARDGLAD

In v10 there's a tickbox that turns off 'make a copy' when you translate, scale, mirror, etc.

Message 3 of 7
HOWARDGLAD
in reply to: StevenMac

AS YOU KNOW I HAVE VERSION 9 -  THIS PROBLEM IS NEW. I  DON'T WANT TO SPEND $250 FOR A NEWER VERSION.

Message 4 of 7
paul.wacko

Look on the left had side of your EDIT BAR and you will find a tick in a box.

Remove it and all will be well.

Paul Jackson
Western Australia
http://www.resolv.com.au
Message 5 of 7
Scott_P

When you select transform a tickbox does indeed show up just below the layers drop-down in the property toolbar, at least that's where it appears on my three 'puters.  Not a new problem, my oldest version is AS6 and I also work with v10.  Same tickbox, same place, though I will admit I have not worked with v9.  When you select transform look towards the upper left-hand corner of the AS desktop.  Should be there.  Make sure it is not ticked.  Move entities 'til you heart's content.  Nice. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
HOWARDGLAD
in reply to: Scott_P

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Message 7 of 7
LatitudeIntl

I am trying to translation the text into other language, I would prefer to download the English text into a file, then add the translation, then upload the file into DWG so that both  English and other language would appear in the DWG. How do I do this? Thanks for the help!!!

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report