Did you mean: 

Release 2 and XP HELP.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
thrud
255 Views, 4 Replies

Release 2 and XP HELP.

Re: Autosketch 2.0
I have an old version of Autosketch, release 2 and would like to install on my new laptop which runs XP, I get an error message that states wowexec caused general protection fault in module krnl386 at 001:2443, its not obvious what this means can anyone help.

Regards
Kurt
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: thrud

Autosketch 2.x was designed to run on an entirely different style of operating system. There is absolutely no way you're going to get that to work properly, if at all. break out the wallet and buy v. 8 or 9.

sorry the news isn't better.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

hi
go to Ver 2.1 nd change screen settings to 256 color
that should help a bit
Message 4 of 5
Pastor Ken

I am successfully using AS v. 2.0 with Windows XP; so I know it's possible. I installed it over a year ago, and I don't remember how. It seems as though I simply copied the files onto the hard drive and doble-clikked the .EXE file, though I'm not sure. There doesn't seem to be any reference to it in my Windows registry. I can copy and paste to other programs fine.
The file handling interface with v. 2.0 is clunky, but I prefer the program to v. 6.
Message 5 of 5
roybonn

I have AutoSketch 2.0 running on XP But I am having problems plotting to file. The filenames are there, but with 0 bytes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums