AutoSketch

LineDrawer
Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Problems with the Fill Option

196 Views, 1 Replies
10-24-2011 05:08 AM

I am using the Fill Hatch command to fill a circle and changing that into a solid fill using entities.  My problem is that the solid fill is overlapping the line I used to draw the object.  Is there a way to fill the object and have the line on the edge show?  Thanks in advance for any advice.

I linked the picture, and it doesn't have a clear line.  If I intensify the line around the fill, you can see the results on the right.  I just want to see a clear border on the object.

Mentor
StevenMac
Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

Re: Problems with the Fill Option

10-31-2011 02:24 AM in reply to: LineDrawer

There's a toolbar called "arrange", which has a button for "move to front" and "move to back".

After a while sketch will begin to forget what's supposed to be where, then you'll need to practice this method:

-> Click either the outline object or the fill object to highlight it

-> go to the layers dropdown bar and re-click the layer it's sitting on

-> use the arrange buttons to confirm where this shape should sit

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.