AutoSketch
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printouts from Autodesk 7 to an HP Deskjet 3050 series-J610a are distorted.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Nokuli
1000 Views, 2 Replies

Printouts from Autodesk 7 to an HP Deskjet 3050 series-J610a are distorted.

I have been using Autodesk 7 for many years in an XP computer with an HP Deskjet 830C with excellent results. I just bought a Dekjet 3050 series-J610a and a new computer with Windows 7. I installed Autosketch 7 in the XP mode and found that the printouts were distorted. I then installed the printer in my old XP computer and found that the printouts were also distorted. Evidently the problem lies in the interaction of Autosketch 7 with the new printer.

The distortion consists in that the printed X-coordinates are exactly 1/2 the length of the drawn X-coordinates. I checked this by printing to scale and measuring carefully.

All other applications print correctly.

I also tried saving the Autosketch drawing as a .JPG and when I printed it from Photoshop it printed correctly.

I have no idea of what to do next. Can any one help me?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
slky
in reply to: Nokuli

I have the same problem. My last two HP printers were fine but this new one will not print Autodesk images without huge distortion problems. I have tried everything I can think of with no luck. This printer is only used for this so I will have to buy another make I think.

Message 3 of 3
StevenMac
in reply to: slky

"Print" to PDF and then print the PDF?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report