cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
treeguy
913 Views, 0 Replies

plotting

I have autosketch 8 at my office, while I do work with autosketch 10 at home.  I have working with autosketch for over 10 years.  Here is an issue I am not sure if it can be done.  I have a coworker that still draws by hand, and I am helping him out by plotting out a plan for him that he received from an archiitect.  This is a huge area, probably about 250 feet wide, and close to one mile long.  He is working on a landscape plan along a roadway.  He wants this at somewhat of a workable and readable scale.  I have plotted his drawing out in 1"-30 ft.  However, I have had to do this in sections, which is about 13 --24" x 36" plans, that he will have to tape together, and than do his paper overlay.  The plotter we have is a roll feeder.  Is there a way to set up a 30 scale template, and plot all of his drawings on one long roll?  We have two plotters at work, one being a roll feeder HP, and the other one being an OCE.  The OCE has the option of 24" or 36" wide roll.  I cannot figure this out, or if it is even possible.  Is there a template that I have to set up, which I cannot figure out with autosketch.  Thanks for your help.

p.s.---my coworker is about to retire, and he will not be changing over to a CAD program.

Steve

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report