Did you mean: 

Old SKF files

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sparcito
952 Views, 3 Replies

Old SKF files

Hello all,

I would like to print some old drawings of my house that I made for years (2004).

The problem is that I changed my computer in the meantime, and can't get a trace of my Autosketch installation CD.

Does somebody know what kind of free software I can use to view/print/convert it?

If someone here owns a version of Autosketch, could he help me to save it to a usable/printable file format? (dwg, pdf)

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards from France,

Sébastien

PS: please find joined a sample (it is renamed to .DXF but is a .SKF file; this forum doesn't support the upload of SKF files).

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
thixoman
in reply to: sparcito

Hi,

can't open your file, but, if you send a copy to crosby_a@hotmail.com,  will see if I have what ya need !!! I am sure I do, been using Sketch for years, still have my DOS version lolol

regards Al

Message 3 of 4
sparcito
in reply to: thixoman

Hello!

Thanks for your help!

I found someone to convert my files.

Thanks for all!

Best regards,

Sébastien

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: sparcito

I had a couple of .SKF files that I needed converted and stumbled upon THIXOMAN's email address (crosby_a@hotmail.com).  I sent him my files and he was very generous of his time to get these converted to .dwg for me.  I was about to give up until I found his info.   The converted files turned out great too - THANKS AL!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report