AutoSketch
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okay - Just updated form QC8 to AS9.....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
199 Views, 3 Replies

Okay - Just updated form QC8 to AS9.....

Tell me in one million words or less, what changes and advantages there are? Thanks, Dave
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You can open and save in DWG 2004 format (but your text will still do weird things in the DWGs) You have better control over plot line widths. Autodesk made $100. DBF wrote: > Tell me in one million words or less, what changes and advantages there are? > > Thanks, > Dave > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Well I do get a rebate of US$50, so I am only out about $66 US. But yeah, I can see that it prolly wasn't worth it. My first clue was when I moved my custom toolbars from QC8 to AS9 and they worked just fine. Oh well. Now I am ready for the next upgrade - lol. Dave "Len Rafuse" wrote in message news:41667969$1_1@newsprd01... > You can open and save in DWG 2004 format (but your text will still do > weird things in the DWGs) > > You have better control over plot line widths. > > Autodesk made $100. > > DBF wrote: > > Tell me in one million words or less, what changes and advantages there are? > > > > Thanks, > > Dave > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

The better plot control is a really good improvement. DBF wrote: > Well I do get a rebate of US$50, so I am only out about $66 US. > But yeah, I can see that it prolly wasn't worth it. > My first clue was when I moved my custom toolbars from QC8 to AS9 and they > worked just fine. > Oh well. > Now I am ready for the next upgrade - lol. > Dave > > "Len Rafuse" wrote in message > news:41667969$1_1@newsprd01... > >>You can open and save in DWG 2004 format (but your text will still do >>weird things in the DWGs) >> >>You have better control over plot line widths. >> >>Autodesk made $100. >> >>DBF wrote: >> >>>Tell me in one million words or less, what changes and advantages there > > are? > >>>Thanks, >>>Dave >>> >>> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report