Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Shell.dll

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Ford
256 Views, 3 Replies

Missing Shell.dll

Recently I started to use my Autodesk version 2.1 and a message came up that I was missing the file Shell.dll. As I cancel this out it appears again then a message that talk about a missing path. I tried erasing and reloading the program but this did not solve the problem. Can anyone help? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Ford

What platform are you using? VJoseph "Ford" wrote in message news:30479399.1091283363867.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Recently I started to use my Autodesk version 2.1 and a message came up that I was missing the file Shell.dll. As I cancel this out it appears again then a message that talk about a missing path. I tried erasing and reloading the program but this did not solve the problem. Can anyone help? Thanks
Message 3 of 4
Ford

Microsoft XP
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

This is not what you were looking for, but ASketch 2.1 is not supported on XP - time to move onto version 8 or 9. Afraid that's all I can add to this discussion. HTH VJoseph "Ford" wrote in message news:275407.1091930487996.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Microsoft XP

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report