AutoSketch

treeguy
Message 1 of 3 (560 Views)

hatch patterns

560 Views, 2 Replies
01-16-2010 08:18 AM
I posted a thread yesterday on importing hatch patterns from a website called "Unilock". I have previewed these hatch patterns, and they are awesome. Their website says one must have autocad or autocad lite as a cad program. I believe autosketch is part of the autocad program. I was not able to download these hatch patterns. I get a message that one needs a GUD hatch installer, whatever that is. Possibly, one of the reps from the Autodesk Support team can also respond to my question. I recently purchased Autosketch 10, unfortunately, my 30 free days of free support has expired. Thank you.

Steve W.
*Paul Jackson
Message 2 of 3 (560 Views)

Re: hatch patterns

01-17-2010 05:03 AM in reply to: treeguy
Put the file (extension .PAT or .PAL) into the Autosketch's "Properties" folder where autosketch is
installed.

PJ

On 17/01/10 12:18 AM, treeguy wrote:
> I posted a thread yesterday on importing hatch patterns from a website called "Unilock". I have previewed these hatch patterns, and they are awesome. Their website says one must have autocad or autocad lite as a cad program. I believe autosketch is part of the autocad program. I was not able to download these hatch patterns. I get a message that one needs a GUD hatch installer, whatever that is. Possibly, one of the reps from the Autodesk Support team can also respond to my question. I recently purchased Autosketch 10, unfortunately, my 30 free days of free support has expired. Thank you.
>
> Steve W.
treeguy
Message 3 of 3 (560 Views)

Re: hatch patterns

01-17-2010 05:11 AM in reply to: treeguy
PJ.

Thanks for the post. I acutally figured this out shortly after my post. I downloaded the unilock hatchs onto my desktop, and than copied, and pasted them into C >program files > autosketch > properties. I was surprised that my experiment worked. This is very cool.

Steve W.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.