Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hatch patterns

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
treeguy
865 Views, 2 Replies

hatch patterns

I posted a thread yesterday on importing hatch patterns from a website called "Unilock". I have previewed these hatch patterns, and they are awesome. Their website says one must have autocad or autocad lite as a cad program. I believe autosketch is part of the autocad program. I was not able to download these hatch patterns. I get a message that one needs a GUD hatch installer, whatever that is. Possibly, one of the reps from the Autodesk Support team can also respond to my question. I recently purchased Autosketch 10, unfortunately, my 30 free days of free support has expired. Thank you.

Steve W.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: treeguy

Put the file (extension .PAT or .PAL) into the Autosketch's "Properties" folder where autosketch is
installed.

PJ

On 17/01/10 12:18 AM, treeguy wrote:
> I posted a thread yesterday on importing hatch patterns from a website called "Unilock". I have previewed these hatch patterns, and they are awesome. Their website says one must have autocad or autocad lite as a cad program. I believe autosketch is part of the autocad program. I was not able to download these hatch patterns. I get a message that one needs a GUD hatch installer, whatever that is. Possibly, one of the reps from the Autodesk Support team can also respond to my question. I recently purchased Autosketch 10, unfortunately, my 30 free days of free support has expired. Thank you.
>
> Steve W.
Message 3 of 3
treeguy
in reply to: treeguy

PJ.

Thanks for the post. I acutally figured this out shortly after my post. I downloaded the unilock hatchs onto my desktop, and than copied, and pasted them into C >program files > autosketch > properties. I was surprised that my experiment worked. This is very cool.

Steve W.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report