Did you mean: 

Autosketsch R10. Can not convert (save) skf-files to dwg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
salren
1788 Views, 6 Replies

Autosketsch R10. Can not convert (save) skf-files to dwg

AutoSketsch R10 / Windows 7, 64 bit

If i have saved a drawing file into skf-format it is inpossible to save a copy in dwg-format.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
PM121UK
in reply to: salren

If in my AS (v9), Save-As options include: (Quote)

AutoCAD 2000 DXF (.*DXF)
AutoCAD 2000 Drawing (.*DWG)
AutoCAD 2004 DXF (.*DXF)
AutoCAD 2004 Drawing (.*DWG)
AutoCAD R12/LT2 DXF (.*DXF)
AutoSketch (*.SKF)
AutoSketch v7/v8 (*.SKF)
Autodesk Design Web Format (*.DWF)
Bitmap (*.BMP;DIB)
GIF (*.GIF)
JPEG (*.JPG;*.JPEG)
PNG (*.PNG)
QuickCAD (*.CAD)
TIFF (*.TIF;*.TIFF)
Windows Metafile (*.WMF)

(Un-Quote)

V10 must ‘at least’ have the above, .. I would have thought. (?).

www.veracis.org
Message 3 of 7
StevenMac
in reply to: PM121UK

I don't have 10 handy at the moment, but from memory it does the same as the above formats (might also have AutoCAD 07 but I'm not certain).

However I find DWG unreliable (some things don't save, some programs complain about opening them) and use DXF.

Message 4 of 7
salren
in reply to: PM121UK

Yes and even 2007.dwg. The problem is that if i have made my drawing i skf-format and then try to save it in any dwg-format i get a errormessage "can not save file". I belive it is a 64-bit problem. I have tested the program in a 32-bit win 7computer and it seems to work fine. I belive the program is not redy jet. / salren
Message 5 of 7
StevenMac

I've installed Sketch 10 onto this newly formatted W7 64bit machine and it saves to DWG (2007) fine.

Message 6 of 7
salren
in reply to: StevenMac

Hi ! Yes, but try to save in skf-format at first (from start drawing) and then save in dwg.format. Thats my problem. I have lots of drawings that i created and saved in skf-format (earlier and new ones. Know when i need to save them in dwg to share them with other colleges it dosent work. So i had to copy the files to an older computer (xp 32-bit) and open them in Autosketsch V07. There i can save them in dwg-2000 and then copying back to the new computer and open them in R10-version and there save them in dwg-2007. /HE -- *Saltsj? Reningsteknik AB* Box 2061, 132 02 Saltsj?-Boo Vinterv?gen 4c nb, 132 41 Saltsj?-Boo Tel: 08 7471112 Fax: 7470790 Mobil: 0709 520063
Message 7 of 7
StevenMac

Attach one of your files to an email and I'll take a look:

stevenmacerakjnr[at]hotmail[dot]com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report