Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autosketch 9 training

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jeroethel
379 Views, 4 Replies

autosketch 9 training

Could someone recommend training materials to help me learn AS 9? I've done the exercises in the users guide and would like to find additional training materials. I know AS9 is a new release -- is there any learning value in using training materials from earlier versions?

Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
thrud
in reply to: jeroethel

Re: Autosketch 2.0
I have an old version of Autosketch 2 and would like to install on my new laptop which runs XP, I get an error message that states wowexec caused general protection fault in module krnl386 at 001:2443, its not obvious what this means can anyone help.

Regards
Kurt
Message 3 of 5
Gadget

>Could someone recommend training materials to help me learn AS 9?
>I've done the exercises in the users guide and would like to find
>additional training materials. I know AS9 is a new release -- is there
>any learning value in using training materials from earlier versions?

I would recommend diving in with both feet and trying to draw something - if you get stuck, or think "there should be an easier way to do this", then post here and someone will probably be able to help. 🙂
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

absolutely. Use help OFTEN, and don't hesitate to ask questions here. I'm 100% self-taught as far as sketch goes, and plenty proficient. 🙂
Message 5 of 5
colt3232

hey jeroethel, I am in the same position you were. I did buy a book called no experience necessary for AutoCAD 2000. it helps, but the draw back is it is geared towards the 2000 version, so things are different. I still do the excersices, but sometimes, do it differently and have to figure out how myself through help in AS. Let my know if you have found any books closer to AS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report