Did you mean: 

AutoSketch 10 if space in path to file I double click on I get an error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
592 Views, 3 Replies

AutoSketch 10 if space in path to file I double click on I get an error

Please help,

We have Autosketch 10 installed on windows xp and all of a sudden when the user tries to open a dwg file by double clicking on it he gets an error, "file not found". For instance if he has a dwg on the desktop and double clicks on it he gets C:\Documents file not found. I also tried to open a file from our file server and we get the same error in the path to the file on the server "\\server1\dwg\customer file not found". I have been searching Google but I can't find anything even close.

Thanks in advance,
Rick
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What OS are you using? If it's Vista or Win 7, it's probably an OS issue but still a good question for this forum.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Not saying this is the source of your problem, but something to look at while troubleshooting the issue.

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article07-102
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I think it's a bug. If you look into the Window drop down menu, you'll see that the file opens TWICE. It happens so fast you won't notice it. The second copy throws the sharing error. Who are you sharing with? -Yourself. Hoping Autodesk reads these.

BTW to "fix" is to close the read-only copy, modify the first copy that opened. Edited by: Denver_80203 on May 4, 2010 3:03 PM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report