Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autodesk/autosketch

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
anglergeorge
800 Views, 2 Replies

autodesk/autosketch

I have autosketch 10 software. I am trying to change the text size in my text input dialog box. The directions instruct me to click Editor on the text input dialog box. Alas! I can find no 'Editor' command or word anywhere near the dialog box or anywhere else on my autosketch drawing page. Can anybody help? 

Thanks.

anglergeorge

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
StevenMac
in reply to: anglergeorge

When you click the text tool you can immediately specify a font size (top-left red box), or once the text is on your page you can left-click it, and enter the editor via the top-right red box as shown here:

http://i.imgur.com/n7iUW98.jpg

The third method is to right-click your text -> entities -> text tab -> edit stuff there.

Message 3 of 3
anglergeorge
in reply to: StevenMac

Thanks for your help. Your info put me on the right track. Before I could use your suggestions,  I found out that you can right click any drawing tool icon (right term?) and reveal a whole list of things you can tell your drawer to do. .......... but you have to have the edit box checked. If it isn't, then all the editing steps that you told me about don't pop up as possible things to do. Once I checked the edit box, it was like the skies parting. All the drawing edits just popped right up. 

Thanks again. 

anglergeorge

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report