Did you mean: 

Partner Publisher Content!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jessica.t
1301 Views, 3 Replies

Partner Publisher Content!

CLIPART_OF_15179_SM_2.jpg

Content is king so we're working with partner publishers to get you the best learning and training material possible! You can now find third party content embedded in the Autodesk Knowledge Network and we'll be tweeting new solutions every week on @AutodeskHelp

Here's our first installment of articles. Be sure to check back with us here on the blog or visit us on twitter!

Title                                                                                                                    Link                                                  Twitter

1. Hotbox in Maya

autode.sk/1xPpil7

@3dmotive

2. Find Your Type and Trolling for Properties in Revit

autode.sk/1ACcP6r

@CADLearning

3. How to set up a technique for controlling bump maps on objects in Maya

autode.sk/1BFkPBL

@Digital_Tutors

4. AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 Tutorial | Point Groups

autode.sk/1wSHYw9

@infiniteskills

5. 5 Part Modeling Tips in Autodesk #Inventor

autode.sk/1BFm2cq

@KetivTech

6. AutoCAD Architecture tutorial: Adding walls

autode.sk/1xBwKSk

@lynda

If you need any additional help, please visit us on Twitter @Autodeskhelp or if you have any other product specific questions please post a new message in one our Autodesk Community forums.

Jessica Thrasher
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pellis.3
in reply to: jessica.t

I am publishing a book. The Art Director of the publishing company does NOT know how to insert the CAD drawings into the book. I had assumed that a publishing company knew how and had advanced software for this.  I do NOT want them using my poor uality PDF files.

Can you tell me how good publishing companies insert CAD drawings into their books?

Message 3 of 4
matthew.d

Hi @pellis.3,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Could you please post this question in the AutoCAD community? Some users may have ideas for publishing companies for you to use.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 4 of 4
pellis.3

Thanks, I have done that and gotten one reply what did not know the answer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report