Did you mean: 

Autodesk Adds Klingon Language to Expand Its Support of Intergalactic Customers

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
philip.s
1231 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk Adds Klingon Language to Expand Its Support of Intergalactic Customers

Klingon.jpg

Help & Support, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Autodesk Knowledge Network. Its mission, to explore strange new concepts. To seek out new problems and customer success blockers. To boldly go where no company has gone before. Klingon!

You heard us right. In order to live long and prosper, we are expanding the reach of our Autodesk Knowledge Network language translation to appease our partners and customers alike on the other side of the universe.

Engage for yourself on http://knowledge.autodesk.com by selecting Klingon on the “Translate this Page” widget. 

klingon-AKN.jpg

Blog_BREAK.jpg

SAN FRANCISCO—(BUSINESS WIRE)—Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) announced support for machine translation of a new language: Klingon. Our Klingon customers and partners can now access everything on the Autodesk Knowledge Network, the central location of all learning and support content for the Autodesk family of products and suites.

“This is a tremendous step forward.  It’s been a real challenge supporting our Klingon customers. We tried establishing a call center in the Klingon empire but it was really difficult to hire the right talent and our CSAT scores really suffered”  said Brenda Discher, Vice President, Customer Service and Support.

“Seeing the support and help content in Klingon has improved my productivity. I was able to install and activate my software in a snap, and dive into designing the next starship, the D8-class, which vastly improves the K't'inga-class battlecruisers,” said To'E'Cra, Senior Designer with the Klingon Empire. “As the designated CAD manager for my division, I have to get things right. No one wants a mob of angry Klingon engineers who can’t work to meet their deadlines. Not having to call Customer Support is a huge deal because the calling charges can be so expensive. Qapla'!”

“The quality of the translation is a mark of how close our empire has grown to the human world. Human designers and engineers can now work without fear that their Klingon partners would engage them in mortal combat because the Klingons failed to understand human tools. Human/Klingon projects can now thrive because each side has a clear understanding of how to use the Autodesk products effectively ,” said K'ehleyr, president of the Klingon Warfare and Design Institute.

Read the Full Press Release Here

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: philip.s

Good one!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report