Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service pack

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
j.vanderheijden
565 Views, 2 Replies

service pack

I want to install: Update 1 for Inventor 2013 SP1.1 (DL20857064) but get an error message.

I have Autodesk Inventor Service Pack 1.1 (DL19656800) also installed.

I also have the first service pack uninstalled but still get the same message.

Can anyone help me why that was, I must do something with the upgrade patch and where can I find it?

I have Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2013 installed.

Error message:

The upgrade patch can not be installed by the windows installer, because the update program is missing. or the upgrade patch is not appropriate for the version of the program. Make sure the program you want to update on the computer and that you have the correct upgrade patch.

Mvg Jos

Your drawings are only as good as the symbols that complete them...
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AmyLiu
in reply to: j.vanderheijden

Hi,

I can reproduce your problem, and you can resovle it by this:

Before installing Update1 for SP1.1, you should first install SP1.1(Inventor2013_SP1.1), you can download from http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20442029&linkID=9242019, what you have installed is SP1(DL19656800, which is not SP1.1).

After installing SP1.1, you will see both SP1 and SP1.1 in control panel, like the image file, see attach.

Hope this can work for you.

thanks,

Amy

Amy Liu (cui.liu@autodesk.com)
Senior Software QA Engineer
Autodesk
Message 3 of 3
j.vanderheijden
in reply to: AmyLiu

Thanks Amy.

You where wright, i installed sp1 instead of also instal sp1.1

Now it works.

I think the file names can be confusing, you can not see the file name what it is.
You need the files to store in a folder with a clear name so you know which file to use.

Mvg Jos

Your drawings are only as good as the symbols that complete them...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report