Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchasing just Factory Design Utilities 2014

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
sergio_duran
611 Views, 3 Replies

Purchasing just Factory Design Utilities 2014

Hi everyone,

Factory Design Suite adds extra functionalities into Inventor, AutoCAD and Navisworks when installing Factory Design Utilities. In the 2014 release, I read that Factory Design Utilities 2014 is licensed separately from the suite. Therefore, I wonder if someone with Product Design Suite can purchase just the Factory Design Utilities 2014 to add these extra functionalities into the 3 apps mentioned above. Would it be possible?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: sergio_duran

Hello Sergio,

As the Factory Design Utilities requires a Factory Design 2014 installation / license to be present, this would not currently be possible with Product Design Suite.

I've passed your feedback onto our product team for future review and consideration.

Message 3 of 4
sergio_duran
in reply to: philip.s

Does it mean that you can't buy Factory Design Utilities 2014 as a seaparate product?

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: sergio_duran

That is correct. As of now, Factory Design Utilities 2014 is a component of the Factory Design Suites.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report