Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotifx for Navisworks 2015 SP1 against NWF in FDS

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
tanghong77
486 Views, 7 Replies

Hotifx for Navisworks 2015 SP1 against NWF in FDS

If you have installed Navisworks 2015 SP1 against FDS 2015. Please make sure to insall this hotfix

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/navisworks-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/hotfix-un...

which is addressing the crash issue this SP1 introduced.

thanks,

Irene

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
blane
in reply to: tanghong77

Hi Irene,

I am having the issue after installing the sp1 for navisworks manage thru FDS 2015.  The hotfix link referenced below leads to a missing page.  Is there somewhere I can get this hotfix from.

Thank you for any assistance,

Bill Lane

Message 3 of 8
XuesongBai
in reply to: blane

Hi there,

The hotfix maybe be in the process of replacement. Could you please search the hotfix later ?

Thanks,
-Xuesong
Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 4 of 8
blane
in reply to: XuesongBai

Hi Xuesong,

I will check it later.  I was going to uninstall the service packs in the meantime, but in order to do that it says that I would have to uninstall navisworks manage and I don't want to go thru the uninstall reinstall  process today.  The reason this is urgent for me is that I have the batch utility set up to run at night to create new .NWD files.  It will not work because with this error the batch program cannot open manage.  Hopefully the hotfix reappears soon.

Thank you,

Bill Lane

Message 5 of 8
tanghong77
in reply to: blane

Yes, the link has been changed as:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/factory-design-suite/downloads/caas/downloads/content/hotfix-u...

Currently the download-able installer just can work after NW 2015 SP1 installed.

we are re-posting the installer which can work based on SP1 or SP2 installed.

thanks,

Irene

Message 6 of 8
martin_madaj
in reply to: tanghong77

Hi everybody,

I have installed the hotfix FDS19101 on Navisworks Manage 2015 SP2 to fix the problem with missing Factory ribbon and it worked. But after I have installed the SP3 for Navisworks the Factory ribbon is missing again. Is there any other hotfix or workaround to resolve this issue? (Of course I can uninstall the SP3 as well...)

Thanks, Martin.

Message 7 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: martin_madaj

yep another hotfix: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/factory-design-suite/downloads/caas/downloads/content/hotfix-n...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 8
martin_madaj
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes, that's it. Thanks! M.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report