Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FDS 2014 Premium - AUTOCAD SP1 WILL NOT INSTALL

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
BStrothcamp
555 Views, 5 Replies

FDS 2014 Premium - AUTOCAD SP1 WILL NOT INSTALL

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22264351&linkID=15639656

Says my product cannot be found if I run it stand alone. If I try installing through AutoCAD Architecture is starts installing then backs out with a generic error.

Is this messed up or am I doing something wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
BStrothcamp
in reply to: BStrothcamp

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=22420526&linkID=9240658

Also tried that one which is specific to Architecture with same result...

A problem prevented the Service Pack from being installed. Error code:1603

Message 3 of 6
Photonyxx

I am seeing the same issue. The service pack will not initialize even though I have the correct product.

Message 4 of 6
XuesongBai

hi there,

AutoCAD is separate installed. As default, AutoCAD will not be installed with FDS.You need to check the download of the AutoCAD installer in the panel when installing the FDS.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 5 of 6
eljoseppo
in reply to: XuesongBai

I have similar problem. Maybe not related with Autocad but with FACTORY SP1.

I still have notice displaing forceing me to install the SP1 althought I did it before.

Factory 2014 SP1.png

Since the forum has changed I did not have time to get familiar with new layout. I still don't know how to search in Factory forum, that's why I'm writing here. Sorry.

Message 6 of 6
guosu
in reply to: eljoseppo

This is a known issue that communicate center still tells you "Factory Design Utilities 2014 Update available" although you have installed it successfully. Please ignore it. You could check whether FDU SP1 has been installed from control panel. Thanks, Sucy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report