Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Warehouse

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
nstalker
380 Views, 1 Reply

Factory Warehouse

I like the factory warehouse.  I like the ability to upload my assets to the cloud.  When I'm done with a project I can upload these assets to save space on my PC.  Then later I can redownload them or download them to another PC.  I have a couple questions.

1) What is the storage limit?  Is it integrated with my Autodesk 360 cloud storage capacity?

2) Sometimes I upload an asset and it gets stuck on the last file.  It states "Uploading 1247 of 1247 files" for example.  Seems to only happen on large assets with lots of files.  Is there a file number limit that I should be aware of?

Would it help to simplify the part and reupload it?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jeff.pek
in reply to: nstalker

Hi --

Thanks for your note. Glad you like the Asset Warehouse. To answer your questions;

1) The uploaded assets are associated with a different account, so they do not count against your Autodesk 360 storage limit.

2) I'm not aware of a particular file limit; we'd have to take a closer look at your particular case. That sure seems like a lot of file to be associated with a single asset. It's probably a good idea to consider simplifying it significantly, regardless.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report