Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Design Utilities 2015 Update Pack 1 Issue with navisworks hotfix

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
aguitton116
494 Views, 1 Reply

Factory Design Utilities 2015 Update Pack 1 Issue with navisworks hotfix

Hi !

When I install the Factory Design Utilities update 1 (http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/factory-design-suite/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk... have an error with the navisworks hotfix about point cloud.

The error says "Navisworks 2015 dwg Point Cloud hotfix (NW-47812) : An error occured while installing this product. For more information view the installation log file.

I think it's because I already installed the Navisworks SP1 but I'd like to be sure because it's not written properly in the documentations (there's nowhere a line like "this hotfix is included in navisworks SP1" or something similar).

Reading the log gives me the confirmation that it's because the navisworks SP1 i already installed : Navisworks Factory will crash after installed Navisworks SP1. (FDS19101)

I hope it can be usefull to someone 😉

(at the beginning of writting this message I was not 100% sure it was the cause but I prefere to keep this message for other people encountering the same issue)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
aguitton116
in reply to: aguitton116

That's because navisworks SP1 is already installed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report