Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Asset Browser not display (Inventor 2014)

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
AlbertoTorres
2524 Views, 7 Replies

Factory Asset Browser not display (Inventor 2014)

I fail to see the Asset Browser palette.
Not if it is off the screen or missing.
Only screen work.
In Inventor 2014. Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Video Card NVidia Quadro FX 1800M

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
XuesongBai
in reply to: AlbertoTorres

Hi there,

Have you used multiple displays?

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 8
kgabriel

i have also installed Product design suite ultimate_2014, and factory design suite standard_2014, the factory design utilities appear in AutoCAD mechanical but missing in Inventor, What is the problem?

Kindly assist

Message 4 of 8

I have only one screen.
This same poblem happened in previous versions of Inventor. And playing UI values in the registry formulatio getting put on the screen.
I repaired the installation (basic repair and complete) And not fixed. I uninstalled the complete Factory Suite, I rebooted and reinstalled, but still the problem.
They look the other Factory screens (Menu Factory properties palette, but not the Asset Browser)

Message 5 of 8
AlbertoTorres
in reply to: XuesongBai

Checking the registry of Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2014, I found that roads mark Program Files (x86), do not exist.
See attached image registration

Message 6 of 8
XuesongBai

Hi there,

There is no Factory design utilities for Inventor in Factory design suites Standard( but there is in AutoCAD). So you cannot show up Asset browser in Inventor although there is an option.

BTW:Factory design utilities for Inventor exists Factory design suites Premium and Ultimate.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 7 of 8

Installed Autodesk Factory Design Suite 2014 ULTIMATE. With Inventor Professional.

I have to make potential customers Demos Autodesk Factory. But I have to perform with the 2013 version, this problem does not display the Asset Browser.

Could it be the Spanish language ...?

It is already a very important issue to solve. Since all clients require solutions in the latest version. And I can not live news show.

I can not put the case on Support, because our NFR cases not let you put the Serial Number.

I would appreciate your help.

Message 8 of 8
nstalker

I'm also having this problem.  It just started today.  I have been using it successfully since it came out.  However today I am using multiple monitors off-site so I think this is the issue.  However, I've tried playing with the screen resolution and toggling the asset browser on and off with the user interface and using just one monitor and I can't get the darn thing to show up.

It would be nice if the user interface button had an option to cascade windows or force docking or something to work around this.

What are your suggestions if it is a multiple monitor situation?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report