Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connector Classes/ Verbindungsklasseneigenschaften

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Logos_Atum
658 Views, 4 Replies

Connector Classes/ Verbindungsklasseneigenschaften

Hello there,

I got a question concerning connectorclasses. I created an asset which i want to match height and width with another Asset. Yet i failed to locate the*.connectorclass file for my user library assets. Can you help me out to locate them and give a small example of how to do the job right?

Hallo da,

ich habe eine Frage die Verbindungsklasseneigenschaften betreffend. Ich habe ein Benutzer Asset kreiert und möchte das dieses Höhe und Breite an die eines anderen Assets anpasst. Ich hatte keinen Erfolg damit die Datei *.connectorclass im User Asset Verzeichnis zu finden. Wo finde ich diese Dateien für meine User Bibliothek Assets? Könnt Ihr mir helfen diese zu finden und ein kleines Beispiel geben wie ich den Job richtig machen kann?

---

Hp workstation - Xeon 3550 - 12 Gb Ram - Quadro 2000 - Windows 7 - Factory Design Suite 2013 trial (Full licence is to arrive soon)

Dogs aren´t flammable.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
XuesongBai
in reply to: Logos_Atum

Hi,

The .connectorclass file need to be located at the connectorClass folder in the system factory asset library path. For example at C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Factory Design Suite 2013\FactoryLibrary\ConnectorClasses

The attached is the sample how to define the connectorclss. So please copy the.connectorclass file to the  connectorClass folder in the system factory asset library path and copy the two folder which including the sample asset to your user factory asset library.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.
Message 3 of 5
Logos_Atum

Thank you very much.

I will work the info as soon as possible (some more important work happened to appear) and report, if necessary, anything i come across.

Kind regards

Daniel Thyringer

Dogs aren´t flammable.
Message 4 of 5
Logos_Atum

Thanks to your advice and the sample file the Problem is solved.

Thank you very much and carry on the good work.

Best wishes

Daniel Thyringer

Dogs aren´t flammable.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
XuesongBai

You are welcome. Please let us know if you have any comments on the FDS solution.

Thanks,

-Xuesong

Please mark as a solution if somehow I got it right.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report