Factory Design Utilities Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Factory Design Utilities Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Factory Design Utilities topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Mecahanical 2015 undo command not working

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
nstalker
1040 Views, 6 Replies

AutoCAD Mecahanical 2015 undo command not working

I am frequently running into the undo command not working.  If I click on the undo history button it will work but the command itself does not work sometimes.

This happens with many different drawings.  I can't seem to find a rhyme or reason to it.

I have even tried undo and then end but that doesn't work sometimes either.  This seems to be a problem unique to the 2015 release - I've never had it before this release.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
guosu
in reply to: nstalker

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue to us. We have checked the issue you described but we can't reproduce. If you undo placing an asset, one time undo can't work. You need undo three times. If your issue is not what I described, could you please provide a video to us and attach here or send to sucy.guo@autodesk.com?

Thanks,

Sucy

Message 3 of 7
nstalker
in reply to: guosu

thanks for the reply!  I had it happen again today.  The command that the undo command would not get past was a copy operation.  I could just type "U" and hit enter a dozen times and nothing would happen.  I had to click on the drop-down undo history to undo the copy operation.

I'm also having fatal errors or internal errors that shutdown ACAD when I use pasteclip or refclose quite often.

Message 4 of 7
guosu

Hi,

I have tried to type "U" in command line to undo after copy operation, but it could work well. The copy operation can be undone. When you type "U" and hit enter, do you see any operation in command line?

Besides, I also checked pasteclip, it indeed will cause fatal error when copy and paste factory asset. Thank you for discovering the issue and reporting to us. We will look at the issue.

Thanks,

Sucy

Message 5 of 7
nstalker

I don't see any commands happen when I type U and hit enter when this error occurs.  It doesn't happen with every copy command.  It seems to happen randomly.  It can be any command.  I thought I would just document here every time it happens and the last command I entered before it happens.

Message 6 of 7
guosu

Hi,

Could you please provide us a video? It can help us more to look at the issue.

Thanks,

Sucy

Message 7 of 7
nstalker

Good idea.  Yes.  Next time it happens I will record it with Autodesk Chronicle.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report