cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Metal Material ID codes for pricing tables

Sheet Metal Material ID codes for pricing tables

It would be nice to be able to set ID codes to materials and point them at a pricing table so that all we need to do is import pricing.

5 Comments
andy.robins
Alumni
Status changed to: 実装済み
You know there is a Product Code for each Material/Gauge right? How do you envisage that working and tie up to a price list and then onto a fabricated item? The only way I could see way that the price list contained the price per sheet and then that is divided out by the sheet size to give the Cost per pound
andy.robins
Alumni
Status changed to: 実装予定

andy.robins
Alumni

Material Code.PNG

wtucker0301
Contributor

Andy,

I would think that your logic is collecting cost per pound from the material tables and applying it to the items. I was thinking more like giving the option to use a price table and collecting the cost per pound from the table.

For coiled metal the sheet sizes are typically just for nesting, but if we buy metal by the by coil or by sheet we buy it by the pound.

Now for insulation we will need cost per square foot.

You may need to develop a different type of table for these materials. One table would be nice for all manufactured materials, but if you have to make one for Metal and one for insulation that would be ok.

Material ID Codes.PNG

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report