Fabrication CADmep Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fabrication CADmep Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fabrication CADmep topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAMduct 2013 transfer to another computer

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
919 Views, 2 Replies

CAMduct 2013 transfer to another computer

I have had my IT contractor transfer our installation of CAMduct 2013 from one workstation to another following the instructions in this link;

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19428974&linkID=19406489

The licence dongle is being recognised etc and the software seems to be booting up ok, but the following messages occurs;

"Down counter will soon be activated. Please contact your supplier."

Is there something that we've missed?

Is there a solution to this without having to find out who I contact here in Australia to help with this?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
davedykes
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Mark

You can send an e-mail to support-map@autodesk.com, please state the Dongle number in your e-mail.

Also bear in mind that Support for Dongled software will be getting retired some time in the near future, I would recommend you implement the Autodesk Software before that happens.

Dave Dykes

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Mark,

2013 doesn't use the hardware dongle. Are you sure you meant 2013?

Also, if it was working properly for a long time on the other system, moving the dongle to another system shouldn't reset the key. It should still work unless somehow it became corrupt.

If a code was previously sent to activate it, that code should still work (computer date needs to be set within the proper time frame from when the code was generated).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report