Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
bzeone
119 Views, 4 Replies

Wblock glitch?

Why is it that after using the Wblock command and clicking the X to close the drawing, it doesn't ask you to save the drawing?????? Therefore not saving what you've done and deleting the autosave. Is it just my computer or is it like this for everyone????
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: bzeone

Your computer: what's the deal? Can you repeat in a new file? -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I am seeing the behavior described in ADT2005 - no request for current drawing to be saved when closing it by clicking on the file's "X" button immediately after using the WBLOCK command - even in a file that had never been saved and in which the WBLOCK command made changes.

ADT3.3 properly asked me if I wanted to save the file before closing it.

I am the sort of person who saves before closing just to be sure [unless I do not want to save the file], so I had not run into this before.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Message 4 of 5
bzeone

It does it with any drawing. My computer isn't the only one with this problem it seems. Another person at my office has noticed it too.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I cannot reproduce this here with ADT 2004 or 2005 (SP1) in a new dwg or a previously saved one. Whether I close out of the dwg or ADT I am always prompted to save changes. This was tested using both dialog and cmd line versions. If you can supply further info, I will certainly look into it for you. Also, Wblock is core AutoCad. You might post in the AutoCad newsgroup to see if anyone has seen it. Fitz Autodesk "blz2" wrote in message news:27737008.1098128920014.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > It does it with any drawing. My computer isn't the only one with this problem it seems. Another person at my office has noticed it too.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report