Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update old layer info with new key style info

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
woknwolr
146 Views, 1 Reply

update old layer info with new key style info

I am sure I am overlooking something, however, is there a way to have layer settings from old drawings with the same layer name as a new key style layer name update to the new layer key style settings? (without inserting everyone into a new file and then inserting the layouts) For instance, layer " A-Anno-Dims" from an old file that is color cyan and lineweight XXX, etc, needs to update to the new layer key style settings color/lineweight etc. I have tried "auto update" in layer standard...I have quite a few of these files that need updating so that the tool palettes can be used correctly with the new key style settings.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
woknwolr
in reply to: woknwolr

There I go again....the minute I get frustrated and post a question, I go back and find the answer....BTW...why does help point you to the tools menu when it does not load with OTB program? Makes it very confusing...Anyway, have it solved....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report