Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table edit - Undefined shape

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
kevwalker
1268 Views, 1 Reply

Table edit - Undefined shape

Hello,

One of my colleagues has been getting an "undefined shape 0" error any time he edits a table. This happens both when he creates the table and when he edits an existing table. Any typing will result in a blank dialog box, with a blinking cursor, awaiting text input, and upon any keystroke, ADT returns a large number of undefined shape errors, all "undefined shape 0"

One strange thing is that he can create and edit mtext just fine, no errors. The font files referenced are in their correct folder, which is referenced under the proper support file path.

The table errors occur using ANY font or shape file, not just the default.

Furthermore, the drawing will crash upon selecting some specific fonts or shapes.

The table edits work just fine on our other machines with similar configurations.

He is running under this configuration:

ADT2005 Win7(64bit) NVIDIA Quadro 2000, with all hotfixes and Service packs installed, and up-to-date graphics drivers.

His Autodesk install is a clean install on a new computer, but may be referencing old DNA from his 32-bit XP system, from which his settings were transferred when upgrading to the new machine. I'm not sure if this is helpful, but I thought I would include it.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
kevwalker
in reply to: kevwalker

UPDATE - A reinstall of ADT after a registry cleaning fixed this issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report