Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow plot dialog box and detail component manager

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
148 Views, 1 Reply

slow plot dialog box and detail component manager

Pretty much everything about 2005 runs the same speed as 2004 except for the plot dialog box and the Detail Component Manager. They are very sluggish to pop up. Is anyone else experiencing this or is there something in the system I need to tweak?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes, the Detail Component Manager is slow for me too. Search this newsgroup for the layer dialog box speed improvements. Mainly, you need to open the layer command, right click in the white area, and un-check the 2 "filter" options at the top of the list. "Show Filters in Layer List". "Jim Raesly" wrote in message news:40a52352_3@newsprd01... > Pretty much everything about 2005 runs the same speed as 2004 except for the > plot dialog box and the Detail Component Manager. They are very sluggish to > pop up. Is anyone else experiencing this or is there something in the > system I need to tweak? > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report