Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

schedule - no biggie

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
208 Views, 3 Replies

schedule - no biggie

just curious as to whether or not i can "force" the room number column of my finish schedule table to be three digits in length.
I.E. - 001, 002, 101, 102, etc.
Every time i try and enter three digits in the properties field of my space object for the basement levels (001...), it truncates the number to two digits.
as you can see, there are other posts more worthy of response, but this is the first place i look for answers.
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mazam
in reply to: Anonymous

I had this problem about two years ago, if I can recall correctly you need to check the Zero Padding in Property Data Format in Style Manger and make sure to set your PSD text type to Auto Increment
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Zero padding is the answer to this one. Jeff Hanson "myazam" wrote in message news:30447541.1111702655757.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I had this problem about two years ago, if I can recall correctly you need to check the Zero Padding in Property Data Format in Style Manger and make sure to set your PSD text type to Auto Increment
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

i'll definately try that, thanks,
woo hoo for problem solving!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report