Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Tags with Suffix

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
118 Views, 1 Reply

Room Tags with Suffix

I've created a room tag in which the room number is a project based formula using the level number and the space number for the tag. Some of the rooms have an alpha suffix so I added a property set with a space number suffix and then added that into the formula so it is level number, space number, space number suffix. When the suffix is empty, it prints nothing. The formula works just fine and I get the room number that I want. The problem is that when there is no suffix the room number prints with one preceding zero. When there is a room number suffix it prints with two preceding zeros. The level number, space number and space number suffix data formats are all the same. What can I do to fix this? tia, Annette
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you could post a sample file that exhibits the problem, I will take a look at it. Regards, -- dianne phillips (software engineer, building solutions division) autodesk® 100 Commercial Street, Manchester, NH 03101

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report