Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plotter manager error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
altadena
757 Views, 3 Replies

plotter manager error

I am using ADT 2006

I have been using CutePDFWriter to output my files as PDF. I have lost that ability; When I selct the printer icon I get this message:
"AUTOCAD Warning: Cutepdf Writer.pc3: This plotter configuration cannot be used for one of these reasons; the driver cannot be found; the device cannot be found, or the driver has a problem. The None plot device has been substituted."

When I select Plotter Manager under file I get the message :
"C:\Documents and Settings\russell\Application Data\Autodesk\ADT 2006\enu\plotters\" does not exist!!

I have been on this same system for 2 years, what's up??

russell
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: altadena

Has anything been done to your Windows user profile that the pathing may have changed?
Message 3 of 4
altadena

Nothing was changed by me; no new installations or ...

russell
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Check and see if the folder where your plotters should be located via Plotter Manager still exists on your computer or if something happend with the permissions to this location. Also, check your Printer Configuration Search Path (Options > Files tab > Printer Support File Path) as this specifiec where your plotter manager points to.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report