Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
100 Views, 3 Replies

muntin blocks

Changing muntin blocks separately among elevation & model views is rather clumsy. I often have a house with 2/1 muntins double hungs, but small square awning windows might be 2/2. The mixing of window muntin styles is tricky (to keep track of all the overrides), when every single one is over-ridden - and its compounded when you're using both model views and elevations. It appears that I can add a 2nd muntin block and eliminate the first, maybe giving one the name MuntinVert and another one MuntinCross - and thereby allowing the style to need no overrides. I can certainly try it myself - but I wonder: Is anyone playing with this, and does this sound like a good idea?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Scott, If I understand you correctly there is a checkbox on the Display Properties "Muntins" Tab to "Automatically Apply to Other Display Representations". This was added in 2004 and should solve any problems of having to separately apply muntins to elevation and model views. John -- John W. Mumaw Timber Frame Designer Lost Bent Woodworking & Design john@lostbent.com
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I couldn't see the forest through all the trees, I guess. Thanks John!
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

You're welcome.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report