Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1
phildlight
253 Views, 0 Replies

hatch trim?

here is a new one. I have a 3/4" mdf section created through the detail component manager. This section of mdf is 4'-0" long. I drew a line through the center, offset it 4" on each side of center and trimmed out the "plywood" hatch in the middle. Works. Then I want to trim the lines I offset to be flush with the mdf (or 3/4" long) and when I do, the hatch reverses it's location. In other words, there was no hatch in the 8" center hole, but when I trim the lines, the hatch goes to the center, and disappears from the outside remainders.

I actually noticed this in 05. I had a floor plan with hatching over it (it was a legacy dwg of a space plan from long ago, so it didn't have spaces or areas) and it wasn't worth converting just to do some take offs. So I modified the hatch. I thought it was great that I could trim hatch, but ran into huge problems with the island order reversing. The hatch would disappear from the floor plan and show up everywhere I didn't want it to, like in the columns, and over text. What's that about? Fix?
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report