Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
eddie57
552 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal Error

I am using autocad architectural desktop release 3 with the operating system windows 7.  When Attempting to open a file I get the following error:

FATAL ERROR:  Attempt to delete class 'AecDatabaseData' which still has registered descendants.

10/15/2012 at 10:13:47.292  Drawing: R:\Everyone\Plans - Year 37\SITE PLAN XXXX\Site plan XXXX.dwg

Anyone have any idea how to correct this? I cannot open up any of my files. The sample drawings in autocad open up just fine. Thanks in advance.

Eddie

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: eddie57

Try using RECOVER command.

Message 3 of 4
eddie57
in reply to: eddie57

Can the Recover function be used on a file that won't open?  If so, how is this accomplished?

Thanks

Eddie

Message 4 of 4
eddie57
in reply to: pendean

I tried to recover the file and I got the following message: Aecloader could not load requested module error Aecbase20.dbx.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report