Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error loading cdilla.dll

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
collson
8972 Views, 4 Replies

error loading cdilla.dll

Hi,

I wanted to start my AAD, and this message appeared: "error loading cdilla.dll". I know what this is, it's a part of a spyware program, that I deleted yesterday (with Spy Sweeper).
My question: what do I have to do now to get my program working again ? My license should be allright, I still have 6 months to spare; thanks !
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: collson

Howdy, Cdilla is part of ACAD licensing and not spy ware. You will need to reinstall Cdilla ( I just reinstalled ACAD( I'm sure thee is another way but don't know what it is). I did this before as well thinking it was spy ware that is how I figured it out. Try reinstalling ACAD and see that it runs. When you have done this (and found that it runs correctly) then locate Cdilla and right click on it and go to properties. This will tell you that it is part of ACAD license. I think that if you type in Cdilla in your browser search it will give you a site to go where you can just download it (Cdilla) again and by doing this your ACAD should work as it did. I have never done it this way I just reinstalled ACAD. A friend of mine did it this other way. Hopes this helps. Good luck! -- David & Rachel Hughes Circle H Drafting/ Design circlehdesign@kc.rr.com http://circlehdesign.homestead.com Without an imagination we would all live under trees
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

collson schrieb: > Hi, > > I wanted to start my AAD, and this message appeared: "error loading cdilla.dll". I know what this is, it's a part of a spyware program, that I deleted yesterday (with Spy Sweeper). > My question: what do I have to do now to get my program working again ? My license should be allright, I still have 6 months to spare; thanks ! Congrats! You've deleted an important file of the license management system from Autodesk products. Reinstall the license system: 1. Run the cdsetup.exe file, which is located in the \...\RTS\ subfolder under the main install folder for the program. 2. Restart your computer 3. It could happen that you need a new authorization. Exclude the directory c:\C_DILLA from any scans or changes in the SpyWare detection utility. Regards Andi
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

1 last thing you can try. If you haven't deleted it yet you can go back and just reinstall it from your delete file. -- David & Rachel Hughes Circle H Drafting/ Design circlehdesign@kc.rr.com http://circlehdesign.homestead.com Without an imagination we would all live under trees
Message 5 of 5
collson

ok, I will try that.

thanks for the reply

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report