Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error getting value

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
vivi
124 Views, 1 Reply

error getting value

have u seen this message when you try to attach a door to a space w/ DoorObject PSD. I have all the other doors working correctly with other spaces. All spaces share the same PSD. all other doors work, except 3 doors that I tried to connect to a newly created space. so, old doors with old spaces work, old doors with the new space don't work. when I connect to an old space they get the value, when I bring it back to the new space they loose it. It sounds like I don't have a PSD for the new space, but I do. so, what else is it? it's not only me having this problem and it's driving me insane. thanks.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: vivi

Any chance you have overlapping spaces? This would include spaces on other layers, even if they are frozen.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report