Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code 1602 when installing sp1

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1056 Views, 3 Replies

error code 1602 when installing sp1

I am getting an error code 1602 on 2 stations when I want to install the sp1 of adt 2005. Installation aborts. Fred Klopper
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I haven't been able to install the adt 2005 sp1 until now, i've search on the internet and found that more applications having trouble to install after the the installation of windows xp sp2. I am not for sure but it what i found that it has something to do with installshield. Can someone help me? See the attached images of the error code. The installation rolls back after displaying. Fred Klopper "Fred Klopper" schreef in bericht news:41763391$1_2@newsprd01... >I am getting an error code 1602 on 2 stations when I want to install the >sp1 > of adt 2005. Installation aborts. > Fred Klopper > >
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hi Fred, Please ensure that you have full permissions on the remote content directories. If you share remote content directories with other clients make sure that no other clients are running while you apply the patch. Thanks Anna "Fred Klopper" wrote in message news:41777c87_2@newsprd01... > I haven't been able to install the adt 2005 sp1 until now, i've search on > the internet and found that more applications having trouble to install > after the the installation of windows xp sp2. I am not for sure but it what > i found that it has something to do with installshield. > Can someone help me? > See the attached images of the error code. The installation rolls back after > displaying. > > Fred Klopper > > > "Fred Klopper" schreef in bericht > news:41763391$1_2@newsprd01... > >I am getting an error code 1602 on 2 stations when I want to install the > >sp1 > > of adt 2005. Installation aborts. > > Fred Klopper > > > > > > >
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks Anna. that was the problem. Fred "Anna Oscarson [Autodesk]" schreef in bericht news:4177b0fc_1@newsprd01... > Hi Fred, > Please ensure that you have full permissions on the remote content > directories. If you share remote content directories with other clients > make > sure that no other clients are running while you apply the patch. > > Thanks > Anna > > > "Fred Klopper" wrote in message > news:41777c87_2@newsprd01... >> I haven't been able to install the adt 2005 sp1 until now, i've search on >> the internet and found that more applications having trouble to install >> after the the installation of windows xp sp2. I am not for sure but it > what >> i found that it has something to do with installshield. >> Can someone help me? >> See the attached images of the error code. The installation rolls back > after >> displaying. >> >> Fred Klopper >> >> >> "Fred Klopper" schreef in bericht >> news:41763391$1_2@newsprd01... >> >I am getting an error code 1602 on 2 stations when I want to install the >> >sp1 >> > of adt 2005. Installation aborts. >> > Fred Klopper >> > >> > >> >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report