Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Layers Not Visible

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
eddie57
394 Views, 3 Replies

Design Layers Not Visible

Hi, I am using AutoCAD Architecture Release 2i on Windows 7 since last year and it was working well until yesterday. I pulled up an older drawing yesterday and after working on the drawing and saving it it and then re-opening my drawing, the design layers were not visible. I can't see my walls, doors and windows.  I do remember that previously (last year) I would get a window on Proxy Information. It would give me the option to show proxy graphics, but now that option is not available.

Any help on how to fix these issue is appreciated.

Thanks

PS: If I try and use the "add wall" command i get the message, unknown command "AECWALLADD"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: eddie57

You're not running the correct ADT profile if none of the ADT commands load. Running 'as autocad' has it's downfalls like this and others.

PROXYSHOW and PROXYGRAPHICS are variables you can type and use all day long without a startup pop-up that may have been turned off: usage explained in AutoCAD's HELP files.
Message 3 of 4
eddie57
in reply to: pendean

Thanks buddy. Hopefully I can figure it out. Not an expert in autocad, just an advanced novice if you will. Only use it occasionally to help low-income families with their house plans.

Best regards,

Message 4 of 4
eddie57
in reply to: pendean

Hi pendean,

I can now see the walls, windows and doors, but they are now in their normal format. The windows, walls and doors are all rectangles and squares. Any idea how to rectify that?

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report