Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior

Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior

*A.Design
Message 1 of 4 (369 Views)

CTB file is missing...

369 Views, 3 Replies
05-26-2004 01:35 PM
Can I set AutoCAD to read CTB files from different drawing folder ? when somebody send me its drawings include their CTB file, I make a new directory and move the new files to that directory, but when I want to print them AutoCAD says that the CTB file is missing and I have to move that file to the AutoCAD CTB directory. Thanks,
*Dean Saadallah
Message 2 of 4 (369 Views)

Re: CTB file is missing...

05-26-2004 01:44 PM in reply to: *A.Design
AutoCAD still looks for them in one spot: your default plot style table location. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Distinguished Contributor
David_W._Koch
Message 3 of 4 (369 Views)

05-27-2004 08:32 AM in reply to: *A.Design
In the directory you have set for Plot Styles in the Options dialog, put a Windows shortcut that points to your other directory, and the Plot Style files in the other directory [of the same type as the one being used by the drawing, CTB or STB] will show up in the plot dialog.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
*A.Design
Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)

05-27-2004 10:01 AM in reply to: *A.Design
WOW,That was great,...!, I didn't know that. Thank you. "David_W._Koch" wrote in message news:7987529.1085671988723.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > In the directory you have set for Plot Styles in the Options dialog, put a Windows shortcut that points to your other directory, and the Plot Style files in the other directory [of the same type as the one being used by the drawing, CTB or STB] will show up in the plot dialog. > > -- > > David Koch > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.