Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTB file is missing...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
614 Views, 3 Replies

CTB file is missing...

Can I set AutoCAD to read CTB files from different drawing folder ? when somebody send me its drawings include their CTB file, I make a new directory and move the new files to that directory, but when I want to print them AutoCAD says that the CTB file is missing and I have to move that file to the AutoCAD CTB directory. Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

AutoCAD still looks for them in one spot: your default plot style table location. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

In the directory you have set for Plot Styles in the Options dialog, put a Windows shortcut that points to your other directory, and the Plot Style files in the other directory [of the same type as the one being used by the drawing, CTB or STB] will show up in the plot dialog.

--

David Koch
Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

WOW,That was great,...!, I didn't know that. Thank you. "David_W._Koch" wrote in message news:7987529.1085671988723.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > In the directory you have set for Plot Styles in the Options dialog, put a Windows shortcut that points to your other directory, and the Plot Style files in the other directory [of the same type as the one being used by the drawing, CTB or STB] will show up in the plot dialog. > > -- > > David Koch > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report