Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRASHING WHEN PUBLISHING

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
121 Views, 6 Replies

CRASHING WHEN PUBLISHING

wHEN I TRY TO PUBLISH A MULTISHEET DWF FILE IT CRASHES AFTER THE FIRST SHEET.
ANY HELP OR ADVICE?
THANKS
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you please give us more information? How are you Publishing? Is it via the Publish dialog? Is it via Publish Sheet Set from Project Navigator? Can you Publish the second sheet in the set alone? Is it just this data set or any? Are you set to Publish in the Foreground or Background? If set to Background, have you tried Foreground? Fitz Autodesk "max_eclipse" wrote in message news:24635050.1081432932180.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > wHEN I TRY TO PUBLISH A MULTISHEET DWF FILE IT CRASHES AFTER THE FIRST SHEET. > ANY HELP OR ADVICE? > THANKS
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

I am publishing via the publish dialog it is a dwg file with multiple tabs. I am able to publish one sheet at a time it is only when i do multiple sheets that this happens, I sent the error report to Autodesk.
Thanks
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

I'm inclined to think it is particular to a data set as I am able to Publish Multiple Layouts in a dwg to Multi-DWF here. If you would like, you can send that dwg directly to me and I can try to figure out what is going on. Fitz Autodesk "max_eclipse" wrote in message news:1183296.1081434637874.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I am publishing via the publish dialog it is a dwg file with multiple tabs. I am able to publish one sheet at a time it is only when i do multiple sheets that this happens, I sent the error report to Autodesk. > Thanks
Message 5 of 7
CADiva

Did you ever resolve this issue? I just recently tried the publish dialog box and sometimes it worked fine, but today and yesterday I had the same problem (fatal error after 1st sheet) about five times in a row.

Thanks, Sara
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Hi Sara, Were you set to Publish in the Foreground or the Background? ("backgroundplot" variable or Plotting tab of Options) Did you access the Publish dialog from the Sheets tab> rt click menu> Publish > Publish Dialog? If so, this is a known defect. Access the Publish dialog via File > Publish instead and then load the Sheets. Fitz Autodesk "slhill" wrote in message news:21684736.1094054360205.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Did you ever resolve this issue? I just recently tried the publish dialog box and sometimes it worked fine, but today and yesterday I had the same problem (fatal error after 1st sheet) about five times in a row. > > Thanks, Sara
Message 7 of 7
CADiva

Thanks.

I'm not sure about foreground or background publishing, but I was publishing from the sheets tab, so I'll use your other suggestion instead.

Sara

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report