Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

callouts some reverting to ##'s with sheet sets

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
252 Views, 0 Replies

callouts some reverting to ##'s with sheet sets

This has been a random problem we have been facing. And constantly causing trouble with the efforts to keep using sheet sets and these linked callouts between views and sheets...

It looked great to begin with, but now things are looking like a nightmare with these # signs showing up all over the place...

Yes we have used the FIELDEVAL setting... We typically have it set for 15... everything but regening... We have tried 31 with the same problems... I noticed an interesting twist to this... when set to 31... if I regenall all the references turned to #'s... then if I saved they reverted back to the proper references... The big issue that has been occurring is that when we plot the references turn to ###'s... So this is interesting that we have the same affect with the regen... Not so random...

any suggestions? Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report