Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Video Card for ADT?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
126 Views, 2 Replies

Best Video Card for ADT?

I am wondering what the best video card for ADT would be?

I have a 128MB NVIDIA GeForce Fx Go 5700 Video card but ADT 2005 is still pretty slow when exiting the orbit command and zooming etc.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Aspiring Visualizer! wrote: > I am wondering what the best video card for ADT would be? > > I have a 128MB NVIDIA GeForce Fx Go 5700 Video card but ADT 2005 is still pretty slow when exiting the orbit command and zooming etc. > > Any suggestions? > Thanks! Did you see my other post about the cards that were tested by the ADT team? Perhaps you could pick one of those. -- David Kurtz Peckham & Wright Architects, Inc. Columbia, Missouri
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Here are the workstation cards offered from Nvidia for laptops. Your card is basically the top of the line gaming card and these two are the workstation cards. Not sure what the performance difference is to your card. Other then that you might have to go desktop if you want more performance. check out www.nvidia.com for more info. Quadro FX Go1000 Memory Size Memory Interface PowerMizer Version Graphics Memory Bandwidth Graphics Bus 128MB 128-bit 4.0 9.4GB/sec. AGP 8X Quadro FX Go700 Memory Size Memory Interface PowerMizer Version Graphics Memory Bandwidth Graphics Bus 128MB 128-bit 3.0 9.6GB/sec. AGP 8X

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report