Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Architecture 3.3 - Sending me to Autodesk Subscription

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
soucorinthians77
390 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad Architecture 3.3 - Sending me to Autodesk Subscription

Hello,

I hope someone can assist me.

WhenI am in Autocad Architecture 3.3, it wants me to go to “Autodesk Subscription” on-line, but when I do, it won’t let me subscribe since my Acad is too old.  Nonetheless, this message overrides my “Architectural Desktop Today” window in “Help” that allowed me to access recently used drawings.  This only began happening about a month ago after 12 years of never doing it and I don’t know how to stop it.

If it were only this I would not be overly concerned. However, when I open some drawings, and it doesn’t seem to happen now, there are a series of online “connections” taking place that go too fast for me to read.

My question is why is it doing any ‘on line connections’ and how can I make it stop?

Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: soucorinthians77

You turned on the communications center in ADT, now you need to turn it back off. It's too old, I don't remember where that was, sorry.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report