Announcements
IMPORTANT. Forum in Read Only mode. You can no longer submit new questions or replies. Please read this message for details
Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior
Welcome to Autodesk’s Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2007 & Prior topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Starchitect
94 Views, 1 Reply

Assistance

Hello, I was trying to make an AEC object for this elaborate door. I have made the profile and the assembly, but cannot seem to get all of those glass panels in there.Any suggestions as to how to approach doing the top part of this door? (Picture attached)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tx51210
in reply to: Starchitect

It is a two step process. You will need a profile for the doors and then you draw the door frame with lines and have it converted to storefront. Then take the frame and create an override and insert the door profile into the frame and save it as a door/window assembly style that you can use.

I know, very non-intuitive and a pain. Here is a link to a website that has some video help to get a better understanding of this polluted process. http://adskhost.com/2006/01/ADTresourcecenter/?page=tutorials

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report